Wednesday, May 2, 2012

White/European hair- I'd like clip in hair extensions or something?

I have a cool Jessica Simpson hairpiece, the synthetic one. It added length and volume, now that my hair has grown, it just adds volume. I love it, but it doesn't look right in my hair anymore because it's too dark to blend. Does anyone out there know of any GOOD online stores that are fairly cheap to buy some clip in extensions from? Not the hair u wear and not Jessica Simpson. I've had those. I'm looking for something new. I tried ABANTU.com and they have a super cool wrap around piece I want, but can't decide on the color I need. Where do you all get yours if you have them? How much are they? Are you satisfied with them? Thanks for the help!



White/European hair- I'd like clip in hair extensions or something?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment