Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color.?

I've dyed my hair so much that I gave it a break for over a year. My hair is dark brown but there are still black and lighter pieces in it due to bleach. So i used a color stripper and it was great because it gave me no damage, but still. Top half is light brown and the bottom is the old dyed black. It's been months.. I have a body wave now and the black is just a faded dark brown.



I really want one color [brown] I'm afraid my hair is damaged or too dry.. would that cause a big problem if I want to bleach it a little then dye it brown?



What can I do now to make it healthier before I decide to make an appointment at a salon?



Any at home things I can do or products? Someone told me to use mayonnaise in my hair? I'm not sure, your experiences please?



Hair color.?

Mayo is in fact really great for your hair! The oils in it are excellent, but if you are having some worries about your hair ask the person at the salon! They will not purposely fry or damage your hair! There are some great at home deep conditioners over the counter you can buy from almost any hair care product line! I suggest Red kin's deep conditioner. Or any salon will give you a great deep conditioner! Try on before you decide to bleach or dye! And if you do bleach I would wait a week or so before you dye so your hair doesn't damage as much!



Hair color.?

Cut off the dark half



Hair color.?

shave your head



Hair color.?

Deep conditioner or hair mask. Then use them after you color your hair as well.



Hair color.?

deep conditioners (TIGI Blonde is a good one for all hair colors) and deep treatments like V05 oils are as good as it gets. you can't really repair but mostly maintain what you still have and smooth the damage down.



when you re dye, choose an ammoinia free (clairol perfect 10 will be out soon) dye that wil cause little to no damage or a semi perm color in between the two you have now.



Hair color.?

Used to be a beautician, Mayo don't do the job. I found a wonderful shampoo, it is Redkin, Smoothdown, shampoo and cond. Got at the mall. I have put so much color on I am ffried. And It is so nice. It is a brown plastic bottle. I would use stripper on all the old stuff and leave it on for a while then put it through to all of it, and pick a color to go to. Leave this color alone, next time (what I do ) is foil myself, that way when it grows out you can just refoil to blonder or lighter part, your hair will grow out healthy. This is what I am trying to do.



Hair color.?

GO 4 a warm oil massage and use a mild shampoo u can also use retha or henna if u want dark hairs...or Y don't u just go 4 a hair cut...4 a change.



Hair color.?

mayo is great and a very good conditioner try to use a hot oil treatment and wrap atowell on you hair leave it in for an hour and conditiong for several weeks then do a lightner but an organic one . lighten then gradual then after two weeks more of conditioning and giving your hair a rest use a brown without peroxide. later when your hair is less dry and healthy go for a permnaient brown. go to yahoo and look under conditioners for dry hair. god luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment