Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair breakage??

Has anyone experienced hair breakage due to extensions? A litle over a year ago, I had heavy, glued in extensions removed from my hair. I was devestated at the sight of how thin and sparse it was. At the current time, I do not have any bald spots and hair so thin upon removal that a little pony tail holder was too big for- is now looking much fuller. What I am experiencing is the under layer of hair coming back and currently in very short pieces. I do my best to volumize my hair (use products such as big sexy hair, sebastian double body shampoo, nexxus thickening shampoo %26amp; conditioner, bed head,super star lotion) %26amp; I also take vitamins, have already seen a doctor who specializes in hair loss and has told me that he saw no real problem, that I was young and healthy and it should take about a year for it to get back to normal. (I got this info. over the summer) My question is, has anyone experienced something similar concerning hairloss and what did you do? Advice?Products? What did u do



Hair breakage??

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment