Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

My hair is getting really long and thick. I cannot seem to find any hair clips that will hold all this hair! I tried this no slips with the rubber lining piece and they pulled my hair to the point of great discomfort! Please long haireds out there, what are you using? (I may just have to cut my hair!)



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

i had the same problem. i have typical indian hair. up to my knees...straight as a board, and so darn thick. i use jaw clips. u can find dem at walmart...they really work!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

There are so many!!!! Ummm try walmart first!!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

My wife uses a scrunchy



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

the only thing that seems to work for me is rubberbands.



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

i would look for those giant clips that look like teeth, not sure what theyre called



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

i agree with wal-mart or some other large store, they have so many different types, and i have the opposite problem, very fine hair, hard to hold back.



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

try banana clips



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

K, I have thick and slippery hair that never stays in the clips, but I found the solution. You have to find one of those hair clips with the claws inside the clip too. They hold my hair and stay in place all day!! I love them. They look kinda evil, lol, but they work really well!! Hope that helps!!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

actually you don't need hair clips.. i have the same problem too.. just part your hair like if you where to put in a hair clip but instead you put two or three fingers and roll your hair on it as if you where rolling your hair on a roller... then just put a pin in to hold it in place... it really works and it don't bother you when you want to sleep...



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

I have very long/thick hair and the only thing I've found to work is 2 smaller hair clips with the no-slip grip inside them.



Hope that helps!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

I've got incredibly long and thick hair, and I successfully use hair clips made for thick hair, like one called the Octopus Clip by Vidal Sassoon and one by Scunci. The other thing I do (if I want all my hair up) is to put it on top of my head with an elastic (made for hair) then put one of those clips on top of the elastic to secure it there. You can move it back a little bit as you wish. Also, I just bought these things called Linzi clips. They're really strong, pretty, and hold a good amount of hair. You don't have to cut your hair!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

For cheep things that work go to wal-mart. There are the no slip grip hair ties but I agree they pull hair when you take them out. When getting clips for hair try large clips, they usually say for thick hair on them. Hair 'claws' are wonderful. You could also try ouch-less, thick kind, of rubber bands. Me and my father uses them all of the time. We both have thick hair and semi-long/ long hair. (his is to his butt).



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

I have VERY thick curly hair(and its long) it depends what you want to do with your hair if you only want to put back an even amount( not to much) i find the snap clips work.



I don't know what they are called but they snap open and closed, they are great. If you want to put back alot of hair then i suggust elastics, but the thick ones, without the metal piece on it because they strech and eventually rip. Hope i helped!



Hair clips that hold long/thick hair?

I use thin Elastic head bands as a scrunchy or a clasps ( Teeth Like Opener) Also, what kind of gel are you using? try moose or Lusters Pink Lotion, depending on your hair type. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment