Saturday, May 5, 2012

Semiformal hair?

I have my semi next week and I'm doing my own hair, but I need ideas. My dress is a knee-length halter, and is black and white lace. I have black patent leather shoes, a black plastic bangle, and I'm wearing red lipstick so its kind of a retro look. If anyone watches Gossip Girl, I was thinking for my hair something like Serena's in the "Hi, Society" episode. When its in a low ponytail and wavy with pieces in the front. Oh and my hair is long and I have side bangs. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.



Semiformal hair?

IF you already havent seen it watch the devil wears prada. The scence in paris where andy sacks leaves Runway the ponytail she has might look good



Semiformal hair?

i love the look. do like a half up thing and clip it with a cute clip from like cvs or somthing. straighten your hair but randomly curl it and the hair in the clip should be curled. it would look amazing.



Semiformal hair?

Your hair has to compliment your dress. If your dress is highly detailed and complicated, your hair should be simple. If your dress is simple, your hair can be more complicated. Is your dress style vintage, modern, sexy, classy, elegant? Your hair should say the same thing as your dress.



you also could do this spiral curls



You should curl your hair with a flat iron. It looks cute, but not really formal. All you do is you take a strand of hair, put it between the iron plates, and the act like you are straightening your hair until the middle of the strand. at the middle, curl your hair around the iron, and slowly pull the iron down to were your hair goes through the plates and slides out without difficulty. For perfection, toward the ends of the strand, THE VERY END hold the iron on that section a little bit longer for a full curl effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment