Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair help???

i just got my hair cut. and it's super cute. i got long bangs. that can be worn to the side or regular. but i need ideas on styling my hair? how to do different looks... my hair is a little past my shoulders, blonde, very fine texture. i have the front pieces tapered too. kinda looks like reese witherspoons hair. Help!!! I am new to bangs. Thanks



Hair help???

What you can do is maybe 1 day wear your bangs brushed to the side or when you get tired of your bangs in your face there are this hair clips that you can put it in a hump or whatever to it



Hair help???

Your stylist should have helped you with this before you left her chair! Go back. Or, browse through magazines until you see something you like, and play with your hair. Have fun with it. :)



Hair help???

I would say look through different hair sites (I have included a link to my favorite) and look for haircuts that are a similar length and style. Then try different things. Or, you can go to your stylist and ask her to show you some things. It will probably cost whatever a style costs, and you should tip her for her time. Good luck.



Hair help???

Get a flat iron and round your bangs slightly. It would probably look good if you have long bangs to have a heart shaped face appearance.



Hair help???

you can wear it down and clip your fringe back down the middle of your hair



you scrunch dry it and then wear a cute hair band to top it off



hoope i helped x



Hair help???

i have the exact same haircut. i straighten mine but if yours is thin/fine i wouldnt damage my hair like that! try sleeping with your hair wet so when you wake up it is kind of wavy/curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment