Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am going to a Bollywood/Indian party, I need help with hair and make-up!?

I am going to an Indian/Bollywood themed party. I am going to be wearing an orange glittery sari, with rainbow coloured necklace, earings and head piece. I will also have gold bangels, and am dyeing my hair black. I am usually pale, so I need help with how I should maybe make myself slightly more tanned.



I also don't know how to do my make-up. Any good websites would be helpful, or if someone could just tell me then that would be really good! I live in the UK so if someone could recommend some good products I could buy.



I also don't know how to do my hair. It is about the length to the middle of my back. I don't know how to wear it, so any ideas/pictures/websites are really helpful!!!



Thanks



I am going to a Bollywood/Indian party, I need help with hair and make-up!?

I would say go with goldish broze colored eyeshadow.and go with some colors of bergendy



I am going to a Bollywood/Indian party, I need help with hair and make-up!?

i am an Indian. k put ur hair in a bun and make-up put eye-shadow,blush,lip-stick,mascara,and just put lot of make-up on cuz indians wear quite bit of make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment