Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Updo's Please!?

Okay, my hair is past my shoulders a bit maybe an 1 1/2 inches maybe 2 and i have layers that are razored. My hair is tapered and front hair pieces that come down to about the end of my nose (so when i pull my hair up i have pieces framing my face) What are some updo's i can do with my hair? I have bobby pins, elastics, scrunchies, clips, really tiny clips, big clips, hair spray, gel, detangler, moose, blow dryer, Straightener, curling iron, pretty much anything. any quick updo's beside the ponty tail and messy bun? any other ways to do the messy bun or pony tail? sites and pics are welcome! thanks



Hair Updo's Please!?

You put your hair up in a Jeannie ponytail, then you take small/medium sections using a rat tail comb and smooth roll two to four pieces around the ponytail (resembling a curl) in using bob pins to secure each piece. Be sure to look at your hair in the mirror in the back to make sure it looks good in the back as well.



Curl the hair that is hanging down upward so that it flips.



Hair Updo's Please!?

you can take your front hair pieces and gather them into a ponytail in the front. then twist them back and move it a little towards your face so it looks like a pouf. Bobby pin then criss-cross. take the rest of your hair and and tightly move them to one side of your shoulder. for a more elegant look, curl random strands of you one sided ponytail, and stick some hair out by your ears. I hope this helped.



Hair Updo's Please!?

I've always liked this one...



http://youtube.com/watch?v=ee_rDSvOSnY

No comments:

Post a Comment