Saturday, May 5, 2012

Asian hair care?

Does anyone have any hair product advice for someone with Asian hair?



My scalp is slightly oily. The area closest to my roots is a little poofy and has random little pieces sticking out. The rest of my hair is long, thick and straight...Sometimes there are "flyaways" from static and the dry air here. I do blow-dry it a few times a week, but I always use a diffuser and never blow-dry it 100%, so it's not "ovedry." Moisturizing shampoos/conditioners and frizz serums seem to actually make my hair worse...



Any help?



Asian hair care?

Go 2 an Asian Store and Buy an ASIAN SHAMPOO ! !



Asian hair care?

go to asian market and buy asian shampoo. i have asian hair too and i have to use asian shampoo cuz american shampoo isn't made for asian hair. I recommend rejoice or sunsilk (asian version)

No comments:

Post a Comment