Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Highlights in black hair?

i just dyed my hair black...but i want to get highlights....what color highlights will look good...and will it be easy to do the highlights or willm i hbave to get the pieces bleached and then coloredd?...and alos...how long after dying my hair do i have to wait to get highlights?



Highlights in black hair?

Chestnut or caramel would look nice.....but just mainly around your face.



Highlights in black hair?

I would not dye your hair blonde highlights cause that looks really bad...I have blonde hair and died most of it pink a few months ago- it fried my hair a lot...if i were you i would wait a little till you do highlights...I would put a red or dark brown, that would look cool (or thats what I would do) I cant dye my hair black cause i have very fair skin and i would look bad...but red highlights is what i would do.



%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;



And just a tip for your hair- it will help if your hair is fried; when your hair is dry you put lots of conditioner in ur hair and leave it like that all day then later rinse it out



:)



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment