Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

I have angled dirtyblonde hair. It's a little past my shoulders and I don't have bangs. My hair get's pretty frizy after I take a shower. It's not like the extremelly frizzy/wavy hair. It's mostly kind of wavy with a little frizz on the shorter pieces that fall around my face. It really doesn't look good though. I was thinking about maybe getting side bangs but I have just enough frizz %26amp; wave that they would look horrible. Last year I got straight bangs, and when my hairdresser cut them they looked nice wet, but once they dried, they frizzed up, so they were too short. It was humiliating. When I straighten my hair it looks pretty good... but I find it hard to straighten my bangs. If you have any suggestions about how to help the frizz problem then please tell me. Also If you think I should try long side bangs, then if you have any advice how to keep them looking good, please share your knowledge. Thanks so much. =]



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

Choose a hair stylist experienced in curly/dry hair.



Have your hair stylist help you choose a hairstyle that is easy to maintain--preferably one that just requires a wet-and-go approach.



Once you have your favored style, visit your stylist at least 4 times a year to trim split ends.



Don't let your hair stylist use a razor to layer your hair (although layering is good.) Razors contribute to split ends.



Don't wash hair every day. This kind of hair needs the natural oils from your scalp to reduce frizz.



To upkeep your desired style, just wet hair with some conditioner on non-washing days (rinse thoroughly).



Avoid using hairdryers unless necessary. Blowdrying hair dries it out. If you must use a hair dryer than make sure you use a diffuser.



Believe it or not, grease, mousses and gels make caring for this kind of hair harder!! Chemical build-ups require more washing than is healthy.



If you must use products, use high-quality, health-food store or salon products that leave little residue.



Do not brush, unless you want a 'fro.



Love your hair! Many are envious of the regal quality of curly hair!



Hope this helps~



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

My hair is Frizzy to and espeically after a shower.The best way to keep my frizzy down is to never blowdry it and after my shower i spray an infusseum frizzy control spray it works great.I too want side swept bangs but i am gonna get um cuz they can always grow back.



Hope i help! Report It



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

umm if ur hair is frizzy use john friedas frizzeaze and there is products u can buy at a salon that help straighten ur hair



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

i think you should probably not cut side bangs cause it only really looks good wheb probably



professionaly done. I have sort of the same hair and used to have bangs and wheb they dried they would curl u[p



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

If you have wavy or frizzy hair and want it straight permanently, I would try doing a relaxer. You could have a professional do this or you could buy a do it yourself kit at home if you feel comfortable doing that. I did this myself using a perm kit like you would buy to curl your hair. I put it on and instead of curling I combed it out strait. Just follow the timing directions on the box. Also, I wouldn't try the bangs unless you get your hair straightened.



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

My hair is to my mid back, and also is more likely to frizz and wave. I just got longer side bangs that i love love love. They are long enough to tuck behind ear. I also straighten mine. I have found that Boilage Haircare works best for me.



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

I have the same problem, it helps alot to use Vive Pro By loreal! Try it out there products are great



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

talk to your hairdresser and ask for a good frizz control



and instead of getting long side bangs



just get short or long layers



good luck!



Frizzy wavy hair, but not to the extreme... side bangs? i could use advice.?

try long side bangs straightened. that will make them not frizzy, and easy to straighten. leave the rest of your hair natural and it will look really cute. or you can straighten the rest of your hair too



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment