Saturday, May 5, 2012

Need help, my hair is so thin!?

I've always had naturally thin hair, really thin. I've been wearing extentions for awhile but I'm getting really sick of having clips or wax pieces, or anything that holds the hair to my scalp on my head. Is there any other way to have thicker hair that doesn't involve extensions?



Need help, my hair is so thin!?

The cause for thinning hair can mostly be associated with diet. You are what you eat, they say. Make sure that you diet contains a lot of green leafy vegetables from now on. Eat a lot of proteins which means eating an egg every day. Get a lot of calcium into your diet too. I would advise you to buy Biotin 600mcg, Zinc, Magnesium and take this daily. Biotin can cause you to break out so if you experience any problems with your skin, bring the dose down a bit until you get to where you skin is confortable. Get some seaweed every day and snack on black sesame or natural sesame seeds. use hair food oil that contains no petroleum or mineral oil an do not blow dry your hair at all. make your own conditioner by mxing 1 egg, 1tbspn of honey, 1 tbspn lemon, 1tspn of olive oil and massage this onto you hair and scalp every week-end. Leave it in for 45mins and in 2 months you will start seeing your hair become thicker and stronger.



Need help, my hair is so thin!?

you can massage coconut oil on your hair and then leave it on over night. its supposed to kind of strengthen your hair Report It



Need help, my hair is so thin!?

just product and lots of patience. once you have had extensions it is hard to go back! try great lengths they are very comfortable and they last 4-6 months.



Need help, my hair is so thin!?

try these techniques:



-use a thickening shampoo such as Sunsilk Anti-flat or one that i find is great on my hair is L'Oreal Vive it makes my hair thick.



-blowdry you hair upside down, it sounds crazy but it actually works and makes your hair look fuller.



Need help, my hair is so thin!?

honey i've fought that problem all my life and my best advice, being a hairdresser, is for you to get a semi-short layer cut or a short bob works well also. liberate yourself to the fact that you'll never have long flowing hair and you'll be so much better for it. i'm 64 and it took me that long to learn this lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment