Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My hair flips =0?

When I straighten my hair, it will look half-way decent and then like 15 minutes later my layers and like end pieces will flip out and i hate it! I wish my hair would straighten good and be poker straight. I have an ok straightener it was like 40 dollars but its a year old...any suggestions to make my hair straight? I want to get it maybe chemically straightened but ehh idk my hair is just wavy so i don't want it to be a waste.



My hair flips =0?

Sometimes straighteners are part of the problem but if you want it "poker straight" try applying a light spray before and after you straighten your hair like dangerously straight by herbal essences and for those tough ends try bed head manipulator, put it on your dry straight hair. Or Aussie Wax spray holds it down but use it lightly because it will turn stiff.



My hair flips =0?

after you straighten it spray it with hairspray and get a stronger hair straightener



My hair flips =0?

You may want to try and buy a new straightener, perhaps your straightener has become worn out. You can also try turning the heat up a little higher, maybe the heat you are using is not hot enough to keep your hair straight? Also, try straightening your hair and then spraying hair spray (there are also ones designed for straightened hair) on it to keep it straight. I wouldn't really suggest chemically straightened because it really damages your hair. If your really desperate though then make sure you find a good quality salon to do it for you.



My hair flips =0?

SAME HAPPENS TO ME 閳借 妯?/p>

WISH COULD HELP



My hair flips =0?

That's the problem with my hair... I use a shampoo and conditioner that keeps your hair a bit more strait...it works great...don't know who makes it, but I know you can get it in the store...and straiten your hair for like a few minutes if you have time both in the morning and night...thats what i do...



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment