Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair, getting it styled soon and I wanted either ideas or opinions?

I want to get it razor cut, layered, and have the layered pieces tipped with platinum blonde. My hair is curently dark brown, so I was gonna dye it black first.



Don't called me an emo kid or anything like that cause I hate stereotypes and I will report you (very bad mood).



What do you think about that idea? If not, what do you think I should do? It's about 2 inches below my shoulder and already one layer in it. No bangs or anything. What do you think I should do?



Hair, getting it styled soon and I wanted either ideas or opinions?

don't dye it black first. you will be depositing too much dark color on the ends, and then it will be nearly impossible to bleach that out to platinum. and you will definitely fry the ends trying to pull all that black out.



go see your stylist first and let them know what you want to do. they will figure out the best course of action for getting your hair color where you want it.



i have a razored cut, and i love it. it's black on top with purple streaks throughout it, and platinum blonde underneath. washing it is a whole process where i separate the black from the blonde. good times



Hair, getting it styled soon and I wanted either ideas or opinions?

I think you should not do that.



It's not cute.



Your words: "What do you think about that idea?"



And I said it's not cute.



And you don't have "one layer" - it doesn't work like that. Bleach random strands rather than tips. The tips are going to break off anyway if you try to dye it black then attempt to bleach it out...not that it's going to be blonde. It'll turn out orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment