Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hair color advice? Please help?

Hi i have partial beige highlights and they look terrible! They look brassy after a few days. either they are done too chunky and they look stripey or they are too thin and I dont see the color boldness. When they do partial; they do not take much into my hair as far as thickness, like when I want to put my hair in a barrette in middle they dont do enough highlights or the pieces they do highlight I cans see my dark brown roots. Please help would an allover beige blonde be less maintenance than a highlight! I keep telling different stylists to get close to root but they don't maybe they are afraid of color bleeding but either way it shouldnt look like I need a touchup right away Please advise, thanks!



Hair color advice? Please help?

You need to get to a really good colorist and get it fixed. The best way to do that is to ask every woman you see who has their hair done CORRECTLY who does their hair. Pretty soon you will see a pattern and get to the colorist. The women won't mind, they will be flattered, and you will have your fix. We have several where I live, and you really are getting second rate work to have this much problem! They may color your whole head and start over, but that would be better than what you have!!! I know they all have tricks of the trade and some have been to special schools offered to beauticians to learn this stuff. Some just mimic and HOPE they are doing it right. Start asking women in shopping malls, walmarts, etc where you see a lot of women. Do research for the sake of your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment