Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Everywhere we look all we see are hair weaves, hair extensions, hair pieces, bright red hair, bright pink hair, bright green hair,and on and on and on. Have you seen them?



So what is it? Do we really want to look this way?



I saw a girl with a beautiful head of dark brown hair. It was nicely cut at the nape of the neck. But right in the middle of her head, she had "extended" a Mohawk type sticking in the air "extension" (I guess that's what you call it)



which made her look like a rooster.



Then I saw another female with "extensions" all the way down her back. There were "bumps" all along the back of her head!



It looked so unreal!



She looked like a lion,



a transexual lion!



WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN?



Please please tell me.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

I admit that I got hair extensions once...I got "great lengths" which is what all the stars apparently use. They cost me almost $2,000!!!! I know, crazy but I REALLY wanted to try them. I have to say that they felt absolutely disgusting. My head was heavy and I couldn't run my fingers through my hair. Shampooing also felt weird because I had all this little "things" by my scalp. Ughhh...I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

idk. i like natural hair. i hate my hair but i'd rather have my hair than fake hair



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Well I guess all this hair is "in" so everyone is trying it...people are crazy



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

I guess these women think they are in style or they have personnel appearance problems.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

I prefer Au natural when it comes to my hair.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

They just want to get attention and stand out from everyone else.



It's really easy to spot a green mohawk in a huge crowd.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Natural hair just isn't really "in" anymore. I prefer it but I've never been that "in."



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

It's a situation of vanity gone amuck! I know what you mean, I've seen them too, and I think they look ridiculous.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

I guess they are just trying to be cool.



I have natural brown hair almost reaches my bottom and I have only ever put a colour in it for my high school formal.



I love my natural hair, I really don't know why people don't just love themselves as they are!



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Its just young people trying to express themselves. If they're not hurting themselves or anyone else there's really no harm in it. I'd rather see a girl with strange coloured hair walking down the street then one stoned out of her brain.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Read THE BIG ORANGE SPLOT by D. Manus Pinkwater.



It's all about being who you are. Even if you are straight long beautiful natural hair. :)



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

Nothing is wrong with them. It's their bodies. Some folks have tattoos, or piercings, or wear socks with sandals. It's about personal preference and some just want attention. If it offends you, don't look. Perhaps they think you look weird or prude as well.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

it is ingraned into the subconcious to have thicker, prettier hair than other women to attract the best mate possible to carry on the DNA. It's a primitive instinct- you couldn't change your body frame, but you could care for your hair sitting in that cave.



Today, women's subconcious goes crazy and leads them to grab whatever they can that makes them think their hair is prettier than everyone else's. That's why they choose a mowhawk (only girl with a clip on hawk- I'll get noticed).



It's unfortunate, because 90% of men like it when she isn't bald, and aren't too picky about what women have on their heads. Women do it to compete with each other, and commercials make it worse.



By the way, I have normal hair and could care less what anyone thinks of it. I like it undied and in a crown braid.



Hair, hair and more hair. Have you seen them? and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ???

They're desperate for attention and have no clue as to what good taste or a good appearance is.

No comments:

Post a Comment