Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

I went to get a cut and blonde highlights in my light/medium brown hair. I had it last summer but my stylist wasnt there because she had a baby....so today I went to a new one and asked for the most experienced stylist....... and she cuts it fine (a little shorter than I wanted originally).....but then when she highlighted it...it was like 4 streaks of platinum blonde on top with large 1-2 inch pieces of brown inbetween.



I made her fix it by highlighting in between to have less brown chunks... and she ended up making the whole top of my head (except a streak or so) platinum blonde. The other lady I used will be in next week supposedly. But I paid $100 and sat there for 3 hours.



What should I do or say if I were to call them about it? Will they let the other stylist (the good one) redo it free? If so... what should I do with this platinum blonde top layer....just ask for a dark blonde color on my whole head instead?



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

they probably will let you do it for free. if not, jsut buy some dye at the store (make sure it's good dye!) and dye the brown back where you want it. ask ur mom or someone to help though, and never do ti yourself. or, you can try a new color. good luck! =D



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

I don't know what they'd do but I'd tell them what happened to see what they can do about it and know the bad job that stylist did.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

When she was done you should have asked for your money bcak, because it was not what you wanted.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

get a medium bolnde toner....they will do it for you and if you tell them that the girl didnt do what you asked for they should fix it for free. thats how fantastic sams does it... try it... my mom works there.but if it's some other place idk if they will fix it for free...



Amber



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

Is it at the same place or did you go to a completely new salon?



If its the same place call and say you werent happy with how your colouring turned out and ask if you can have the girl you usually have fix it when she is back.



If its a completely new place I would either just never go back or go in and ask for another stylist to fix what they can.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

hi im a hair stylist.



she sould have to do it again for free. i wudnt go for a full head colour u probs need a full head of low lights. if you dont want the blonde as light you need to ask for a toner all over it as well to get rid of the brightness. good luck. be stern but be nice. you will get more with sweet with bitter x



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

I think you should ask if they'll get the good stylist to do it for free. Also, you should tell all your friends never to go to that salon, and if they do, Never let (her name) do their hair. Youre doing them a favor.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

complain and get your money back.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

they should do it for free. but if no t dont waste your time on them. Just go to the store pick up the best most expensive hair dye and do it yourself. It's hard depending on someone else to do your hair.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

When you go to a reputable salon generally their policy is to make the customer happy. If you are unhappy with your color contact the salon and let them know what the problem is, most likely they will not charge you again to fix your hair. If they do charge you, I would suggest finding another salon in the future.



Hair stylist messed up my hair!!! What to do?

You should not have paid her.

No comments:

Post a Comment