Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scene hair cut? And scene hair color?

I want to get a scene hair cut, but I want something that looks good on my face, I have a roundish face and want a hair cut and hair color that looks good!



Hair Cut: I want something that is deffinetly scene looking but not too short, but not to long (my hair only goes shoulder lengh)



Hair Color: Now this is the hardest thing, I want to get a mixture of colors that look good! Right now my hair is dark blondish with roots of REALLY dirty blonde, and teal tips in the front. I want to do something blonde really blonde, almost white, but then again I want to do a mixture of different colors (wheather the colors are real hair colors or not doesn't matter) but as long as it ISEN'T BLACK WITH BLONDE FRONT PIECES I'll be ok... I was thinking of color like this: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi... but I'm not sure.



PS: PLEASE link pictures!



Scene hair cut? And scene hair color?

oh, the picture is so cute! hehe, i might steal it and get my hair dyed like that... im looking for ideas as well.



just remember that hair grows. if the people jack it up, it'll be back to normal eventually.... i was going for the same idea as you, and i cried after they cut my hair because it looked so bad. but i like it now! good luck, and post pics of the finished cut! i'd like to see it



Scene hair cut? And scene hair color?

idk about the cut but if yoyr dying your hair whitish then you have a lot of options,



blue;



yellow and red mixed;



purple and yellow mixed;



?

No comments:

Post a Comment