Monday, May 7, 2012

How easily should hair come out? and how to stop it.?

Ok. i have kinda thick hair, im 14, like my hair, when it starts to get long, it doesent lay down it kinda gets poofy =]. but recently, i've noticed when i brush or run my hands through my hair and look at my hand i can see like 0-4 pieces in my hand.and actually sometimes i dont see any come onto my hand.



my hair is about 4-5 inches long, and like i said, its not flat on my head, its kinda poofy. but How easily should hair come out and how much should i see when i run my hands through my hair, its not like my hair comes out in clumps or anything , but when it does come out i dont really feel it, i feel a little pull, but no pain for 1 strand of hair, any ideas?



How easily should hair come out? and how to stop it.?

Livewire....... It sounds like normal hair shedding. I done hair for years as a beautician, stylist, barber. I would recommend a good shampoo, and conditioner. Make sure when you use the shampoo you wet your hair first, then put about a dab of shampoo about the size of a nickle in the palm of your hand, and work it together with both hands before you put it in your hair. That way it will be distributed more evenly rather then just in one spot when it's applied with just one hand. Rinse the shampoo really good then apply the conditioner the same way. Then rinse the conditioner until the water runs clean while your rinsing it. Also do the same for your pubic hair, and body hair as our body soaps are very damaging to our hair. You will find your hair will thank you, and you will love your hair better. Most shampoos are PH balanced today if not all of them. Pick one you like, and stop worring your fine! Good Luck!



How easily should hair come out? and how to stop it.?

if you use product, stop using it. also use shampoo and conditioner if you really think its a problem.



How easily should hair come out? and how to stop it.?

Maybe you should wash ur hair and treat your hair better, if your running around sweating all day with your hair bouncing around go have a shower (after your done of course) and get some shampoo



How easily should hair come out? and how to stop it.?

if your hair is really frizzy and doesn't get greasy after 2 days than only use shampoo every other day, but still wash your body in the shower. this will down your puffiness and frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment