Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair,Makeup Ideas...?

So tomorow is picture day at my school...I don't really care...but I juss don't wanna look bad.



Anywho..so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on wat I should do with my hair..or makeup or w.e..



I like always wear my hair up, so I'de like something that's up...



I was thinking like bringing my hair to one side and then let a few pieces loose,..something simple and cute lol..and makeup natural..



-Thanxx.



Hair,Makeup Ideas...?

DONT do an updo for school pictures, you always turn out looking bald-trust me.



straighten or curl your hair down.



Hair,Makeup Ideas...?

Hair: You could straighten it, as this always looks classically beautiful. There is also the option of curling it, this would look super cute, and always turns out lovely in photos. I think that you should keep your hair down as it always seems to look nicer in photos. If you want you could tie half of your hair up and leave the bottom out, this would look pretty as well.



Make-up: As you mentioned, it would be best to keep the make-up natural. I think that you just need to make sure that you cover any red patches on your face, as you don't want to look like a tomato. Just a touch of mascara and lipgloss will do the trick. I wouldn't apply blush or bronzer as sometimes it can make you appear sunburnt in photos. Just make sure you use a bit of powder as you don't want to look shiny.



Smile for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment