Saturday, May 5, 2012

HAIR HELP!!!!!!!! please read details! Hair growing!?

i have bangs. i also have hair around my face shaped. The shortest pieces are to about the bottom of my lips. I want the shortest piece to grow about 2 inches before i get it proffessionally cut. About how long do you think it will take.



HAIR HELP!!!!!!!! please read details! Hair growing!?

Different peoples hair grows differently. It's said to grow about 1/2 an inch a month. So I'd say about 3-4 months.



HAIR HELP!!!!!!!! please read details! Hair growing!?

about what 2 months 3 months?!



HAIR HELP!!!!!!!! please read details! Hair growing!?

4 months if you take really good care of them...cause it seems like you have healthy hair...be lucky cause even though hair grown only 1/2 in a month, some ppl like me dont notice much of a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment