Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How can i straighten/fix my hair?

i am a 18 year old white male. i have pretty longish hair and i've had long hair for years. my hair is very straight, except one little piece on the right side in front of my ear. it flips out and looks pretty retarted because the rest is straight, how can i make it go away besides using a straightener?



MSPAINT DIAGRAM: http://i7.tinypic.com/21mztb6.jpg



How can i straighten/fix my hair?

just use a straightener! they're pretty cheap and totally worth it. like my hair is to my shoulders and i have side bangs. well all of my hair, except my bangs, is totally straight so i went out and bought a straightener to fix it. it works like a dream and it's quick to do since i don't have to do my whole head. just go ahead and get a straightener you won't regret it. well now that i think of it if you don't want a straightener then get your hair cut like other guys have theirs and it'll take care of that problem. those are the only ways to fix it that i can think of.



How can i straighten/fix my hair?

How to improve wavy hair and straighten it



http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to...



How can i straighten/fix my hair?

Separate the hair into four or five clean sections, detangling each with a wide-tooth comb before clipping all but one of them to the head. Blow-dry the loose section, pulling it taut toward the floor with a large round brush and rolling it either under or out at the ends. Keep the blow-dryer's nozzle a few inches from the brush at all time, directing it down to the floor to keep the cuticle flat and smooth. Repeat with the other sections, rolling some under and flipping some out at the ends so that the hair doesn't look too uniform.



you can get more hair-straightening tips at http://beauty.ivillage.com/hair/cutsstyl...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment