Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Haircuts to make my hair look thicker...?

I have straight, fine, blonde hair. It's pretty long. I want to get it cut so it will look thicker and like it has more volume.I would like a cut/style about 3 inches below my collarbone, and with lots of layers and some choppy pieces.



But does anyone have and haircut ideas that will make my hair look thicker?



Haircuts to make my hair look thicker...?

unless you are blessed with really thick hair, your hair will look less thick if you don't keep the ends trimmed regularly. that is the first thing that always makes a difference with my hair. second, as far as achieving a "chunky" look to your layers, use some kind of a molding paste or wax and kind of work it through your layers and the pieces you want to be "choppy". your layers will also look more chunky or



piece-y if you get them trimmed often. and last, if you have fine hair, it is naturally going to look thinner the longer you let it grow. cutting it to right below your shoulders will help it look thicker. there are volumizing products you can use, and also blow drying your hair with a big roller brush, or upside down will help achieve some volume.



Haircuts to make my hair look thicker...?

They have shampoo's out now to make your hair thicker. Ask your hairdresser what kind of shampoo would be best for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment