Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hair Extensions for Already Long, Thin Hair?

Hey everyone,



So I already have pretty long hair (down to my lower back) but its pretty thin so I was thinking about getting some clip-on hair extensions to give it more fullness. My question is what type of set do you think I should get?



Set 1 is 18" extensions:



Three - 6.5" wide piece (3 clips per piece)



Six - 1.5" wide pieces (1 clips per piece)



OR



Set 2 is 18" extensions:



One - 8" wide (3 clips per piece)



Two - 6" wide (3 clips per piece)



Two - 4" wide (2 clips per piece)



Two - 2" wide (1 clip per piece)



Remember, I just want more fullness. Should I get more smaller pieces like Set 1 or bigger pieces like Set 2? Thanks so much!



Hair Extensions for Already Long, Thin Hair?

You want one that has more hair on it then length.



Which ever one has a more fuller look i would get.



But make sure you check that the colour of the extensions is she same as your own hair colour. The worst thing is the world is buying extensions and then realizing that there not the same colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment