Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair questionnn?

i parted my hair so that my bangs sweep far over, but some pieces dont want to stay. is there any way that i can like train them to stay in place?



Hair questionnn?

hi,,



my hairs the same.



try straightening them into place =).



works for me !.



hope i helped =).



Hair questionnn?

first wet them and brush them over so they stay.



spritz somehairspray, very little.



blow dry them there.



straighten the there.



=]



Hair questionnn?

1 - Wet your hair, clip the pieces that you want to stay in place to where you want them and sleep with them in.



2 - Get some styling creme/wax



(:



Hair questionnn?

Well you cant TRAIN them to do anything. Most of the time its just the way your hair goes. I have some what of the same problem. However I have learned because of the way I have parted my hair for so long its just used to being their, sooner or later if thats the case your hair will fall the right way. Try washing your hair and put in some nice hair gel or moose, but with a light hold so it doesn't look plastered to your head, then making it go the way the other bangs go. I often find that the littler hairs have a mind of their own because they are so short and can only be tamed by a straightener and growing them out.



Hope this helped



Hair questionnn?

bobby pin them at night....when you wake up in the morning remove the pins and your hair should naturally want to stay in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment