Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

My hair is extremly thick, thicker then most people and i have my whole hair with curly locks. My hair is pretty long, [so you get a better feel of the length, if you hold down the curls so its almost fully striaght, it goes just below my chest if you take a front piece. If i manage my hair good with products, do you think it'll get frizzier?



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

It shouldn't make your hair frizzy. I got my hair thinned because i had thick curly hair too. I think its a good idea if your hair is a little unmanageable. Just make sure the hair salon knows what they're doing, and don't let them thin it too much, you can always go back. But if its too thin, then it looks like your loosing your hair.



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

get your hair cut in layers it'll feel less thick



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

It could get frizzy if you want it frizzy use some of the frizzy products. If you don't want it frizzy use frizzy free products.



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

people with curly hair usually have thick hair.



enjoy it.. don't mess with something perfect...



why folks want straight hair is beyond me.



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

I have the same type of hair as you and when I got mine thinned out it didnt get any frizzier...it actualyl got less frizzy. However, make sure if your going to get it thinnied out that its done at a good hair salon and that you get some kind of consultation first (to make sure your hair is healthy)so that no mistakes are made.



I have extremly thick, curly, hair. I would like to get my thinned, will this result to frizzy hair?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment