Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How to make my hair look like this?(Gel/Wax knowledge)?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d27/qa...



(First off, i'm NOT emo)



My hairstylist did this using some sort of gel/wax(I forget which one). I'm using Fructis Style Shine Wax. I was wondering how he got it so that my hair was stuck together in pieces? He did it so fast that I couldn't tell how he did it. He didn't do it piece by piece either. I kinda want to look like this when school starts, so any help?



How to make my hair look like this?(Gel/Wax knowledge)?

Hair needs to be thoroughly clean to achieve this look. After washing your hair, apply a small amount of pomade or texture cream to your hair and comb through. Dry your hair off straight, then rub some wax into your hair and rake it through ur hair with your fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment