Saturday, May 5, 2012

HELP! Hair question!!?

I am a girl and i wanted this particular style done to my hair, but I cant remember what it is called, but I remember what it looks like,



It like when you cut off pieces of the side of your hair, a bit above your side burn, so that it looks like hair, blank space you cut off completely (so its like youre bald for two inches), hair, bald, hair, bald.



I've seen a lot of boys who have done it with their eyebrows, but I've also seen girls who have done it to their hair in pictures.



PLEASE HELP!



if you know what its called, or have any pictures, you would help me sooo much!!!



thanks a lott!!!!



HELP! Hair question!!?

check out these sites for pictures:



cropsforgirls.com



healthnerds.com



hairpedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment