Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clip-in hair extensions?

I have curly hair that i have to dye every month. Its too costly to dye and highlight my hair every 6 weeks and because I usually highlight my hair RED it fades after a couple weeks anyways. I was thinking about buying hair extensions.



I saw them into Regis hair salon for 10$ a piece. I thought I would try this. The hair is natural, but I'm wondering if i buy them will the staff cut them to the length suitable for my length and style hair? Will they look good on curly hair? Just looking for info on these as I know no one who has ever tried them. Thanks!



Clip-in hair extensions?

I just bought blue extensions but u have to cut them off yourself



Clip-in hair extensions?

Ask them if they will cut them for you. If they don't want to do some research and maybe there will be someone who owns their own business who would be happier to suit your needs and trim your hair extensions to give your hair a fun style! You should also check peoples prices - dont just pay regis because you know where there salon is. I found a lady who does highlighting out of a shop in her home for $40, 10x better than the lady i was paying $110 bucks every 6weeks.



Clip-in hair extensions?

i think clip extensions are a great idea, quick and easy. and you can color them.



Clip-in hair extensions?

If you are having your hair coloured every 6 weeks It will be porous and this is why it is fading quickly.



Hair extensions are a good idea, but you will need to find a good match with your desired hair colour, and your own natural curl as well.



There are many ways of putting hair extensions into the hair. I would recommend clip in extensions, as they don't cause the damage to the hair and scalp that you would get with bonded or sewn in extensions and they are really easy to put in yourself at home.



Check the thickness of the extensions with your hairdresser in Regis. Ideally they will need to be 2 or 3 layers thick. If they are any thinner you will need lots of rows of clip in extensions to give you a full head - clearly this would not be comfortable. If your hairdresser cuts them in they will usually need to be textured, this is depending on the thickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment