Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

I damaged my hair again. I dyed it once then dyed it again using a 40 volume developer. I don't know what I was thinking use 40 volume. My hair was juwt starting to get healthy again after bleaching for awhile. I'm so dissapointed. I know I need to condition but any other tips? I don't think my hair will snap off.. it's only little tiny pieces that come out when I brush it. I had this happen before when I bleached. The ends don't look that bad so I don't think I'll have to cut it but I am still upset and want to make this stop!



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

First start out with getting the bad ends cut. It is very important when you color to get the ends cut because they are old and damamged the most. Next I would perfer a protein treatment.. Aphogee or a Nairobi protein treatment is what I use on my clients. 40 volume is the most damaging developer because its the highest level to my knowledge. Next time try a perm. hair color or go to the salon. If tiny pieces is falling out your hair is breaking, it may not seem that your ends are not bad but 2 months later what are thay gonna look like?My advise is to go ahead and trim before it gets worse and do a protein treament. Hope I helped...



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

go to a pro lol they should be able to help or tell you wat to do n wat not to do nex time around



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

u shud use pantene pro v!! i bleached my hair too!! and where i bleached it it has so0o0o0o0 much split endz!! try that!! i think its the restoratives!1 hope that helps you!!



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

just cut the tips evenly and then wash your hair regularly and don't dye it again ask a hair stylist for some tips they know better than anyone on here and hair loss is also caused by a-lot of stress



if stress is the cause it will grow back :-)



~hope I helped :-)



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

Your hair is fried...



You need to lay off the hair dye for a bit and use some oil treatments. Maybe go to a professional for a green tea treatment. %26lt;-- I personally LOVE those.



Put conditioner in your hair, one that it high moisture, and leave it in for 15 - 20 minutes...



Use a comb after showers, NOT a brush. Brushes rip your hair.



Comb from the bottom up to keep it from breaking.



Damanged my hair.. little short pieces fall out.. any advice?

Wow, I'm experiencing the exact same problem right now. I bleached my hair twice in one week, and when i brush and blow dry my hair it totally just snaps off. When its wet it feels almost rubber band-ish, no a good sign! One thing I've found makes my hair incredibly more manageable is cat walks oatmeal and honey shampoo and conditioner series. It is kinda pricey, (30 bucks for a set) but it is formulated for dry, chemically abused hair. If you lightened your hair and it is looking kinda damaged, (like mine) then i recommend maybe just dying it brown with a 20 or 10 developer. Because you'd think that dying it again would make it worse, but my stylished recommend it and it actually made my hair look and feel a little healither. Good luck!



PS at sallys they sell this ion conditioner for chemically damaged hair, which also works extremally well!

No comments:

Post a Comment