Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

okay, sooo, i talked my dad into allowing me to have my hair any way that i want besides "unnatural" colors...yay! :D



so i am thinking about putting some blonde into my hair. (it's black right now still, but longer in the back now)



http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/...



and trust me, i've had enough hair mishaps to know that i WILL be going to a professional...maybe tomorrow or something.



but anywho, i'm having the under layer of my hair at the nape of my neck dyed blonde, as well as a piece on each side of my face...



but what i was wondering, should i go ahead and get some chunking underneath of my bangs?



only sort of like this bangs, except inverted (blonde underneath, black on top)?



http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j15/tw...



i dunno, i can't help but feel that the bangs too would be a bit too much...but i锝勶綃, what do you all think?? :]



thankss鈽呪槄鈽?br>Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?



Your original idea is nicer...I really HATED Audrey Kitching's hair like that.



I don't know why you would dye your hair at all, it's gorgeous.



But yeah, stick to your original idea of just underneath and maybe on the sides. And stick to your current hairstyle, I'd kill for it but my hair is thick and wavy and I can't afford a great straightener.



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

I have blonde underneath my bangs and it looks awesome! So it's a killer idea! ^_^



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

Wouldn't this be categorized as "unatural" colors?? I think that blond and black make too much of a shocking contrast. If that's the look you're looking for, otherwise I would get rid of the black and do some brown instead



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

omg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... cute, get it!!!!!!!!!! and no the bangs r way too cute



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

http://www.wiggoddess.com/images/Caramel...



http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yaho...



http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/35335...



these are cute but u might want 2 go more natural on the last one :]



hope i helped



good luck!



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

ewww wat r u goth???



wat is more beautiful is your normal hair and plain face. dont ruin it



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

Great idea sounds like your all set.



If your not totally set I also like the black hair with the bottom tipped in blond like a paint brush.



Have fun.... you will look great



Adding blonde to black hair? opinion pls? :]?

GET YOUR BANGS TOO BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IT'LL LOOK WIERD.......DIE IT THE WAY YOUR DOING THE REST OF YOU HAIR AND IT'LL LOOK GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment