Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Straightening hair, for girls?

I wanna know how to straighten my hair, so it'll b SUPER straight- no waves.



When i turn my head i want it to fall piece by piece on my shoulders like:



http://www.cosmogirl.com/beauty/get-the-...



or: http://cdecard.com/photos/Jamie%20Lynne'...



i want to know how u girls do it. can u plz tell me everything- like the shampoo %26amp; conditioners u use and any other gels or hairspray and how u style 2?



i've tried straightening my hair before with my straightener and i've also used some kind of gel but it doesn't make a difference in my hair.



FYI: I use Herbal Essences shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I have brown, long- over 12 inches long and it's SUPER thick!- 5 inches thick and it's naturally straight and a little wavy underneath. i was thinking mayb it isn't possible to straighten my hair like that bcuz of it's thickness (at least that's wat my mom said).



Can someone plz reasure me and give me tips?



閳绢櫑lways



Straightening hair, for girls?

Try the straightener again but...do it in layers. It takes me 2-3 layers to get it straight. If I take all of the hair at once its too much. You might put in gel before you blow dry %26amp; then do the straightener. I just clip part of it up on top of my head while I'm doing the underneath layers %26amp; then let a little more down until I'm done. Hope this helps! Good luck!



Straightening hair, for girls?

i use herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner and i straighten my hair idk just some girls have naturally straight hair !!!like me !



Straightening hair, for girls?

well use the herbal essence straught line and get a chi straightner. they are amazing! And make sure you straighten layer by layer if you have thick hair. Like, clip it into fourths. It will take some time, but you will get the look you want! Good luck...



Straightening hair, for girls?

use a straightening shampoo and conditioner, then apply a styling cream that protects you from heat and then straighten your hair by layers.



Straightening hair, for girls?

i have the exact same problem...my hair is naturally straight but there are still bumps inside. if ur hair is smooth i suggest using spray in conditioner to not make it sooo slick once u get ur hair straight it goes back natural. i use the andis multi heat ceramic which i got for $12 at wal mart. it gets super hot in seconds nd if u put it on the highest setting it straightens and thins out hair really easily. a good way to straighten is to brak ur hair up into section. do the underneath first nd pin the top... then do the top. if ur willing to spend alot on a quality straightener u should get a chi(over $100)



I hope dat helps



閳?Priyanka



Straightening hair, for girls?

I have extremely thick hair that's a little wavy. Use a straightening shampoo like herbal essence's Dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner. They make products to use with them too. You have to section your hair into small sections. It will take time, but if you have patience it will work. After a while, you'll get used to this routine and it won't take as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment