Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My hair has a few problems?

Okay, I know you can't make your hair grow any faster by doing anything but:



I dye my hair alot



I don't have split ends



I have a shoulder length cut with bangs.



My bangs are shiny and straight but the rest of my hair has alot of fly-away pieces that are curly and it makes my hair appear frizzy. It also isn't shiny and it doesn't appear healthy at all.



I'd like to fix the fly-aways and have healthy shiny hair.



does anyone have any advice?



(I've resently started using a dove conditioner as my friend recemended and it's seemed to help alot with my hair being dry but it's not helping anything else.)



My hair has a few problems?

This stuff works great :]



http://www.folica.com/TIGI_Bed_Head_A_d2...



My hair has a few problems?

sauve



My hair has a few problems?

try using mane and tale deep conditioner.



My hair has a few problems?

actually, there are a lot of things you can do to make your hair grow...don't use any heat products like flat irons, curling irons, or blow dryers. wash your hair with cold water to make it shiny and use a leave in conditioner every day. also don't shampoo your hair every day because that dries it out. once a week use a hot oil treatment or a deep conditioner.



My hair has a few problems?

The BEST remedy for bad hair is a good diet. Unfortunately, most of the foods we eat are processed to the max and lack the proper nutrition needed for healthy hair, nails and skin. In February, I started brewing and drinking Kombucha tea- very cheap and easy to make!! I swear by the stuff for hair growth, healthy, glowing skin and strong fingernails. If you can't stomach Kombucha tea, try eating jello every day- the gelatin helps your hair grow, too, and makes it shiny. Hope this helps!



My hair has a few problems?

kudos to the dove! Dove makes great products!



*do NOT wash it every day. That's really horrible for your hair. It needs a day to replenish the natural oils. Your bangs are short enough to recieve them, but the long parts of your hair are not.



*If you can get away with not blowdrying it, don't.



*If you use gel, use the dove define and shine gel. It moisturizes your hair and conditions while it's in.



*Leave your conditioner in for at least 2 minutes. Just shave your legs or wash your face while it's in there, and you're good!



*use this stuff: http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1256/631...



it's fabulous. Just put it on after you've washed you hair when it's mostly dry. That's when it needs it most because it's lost the good oils.



*Don't overbrush, and use a detangler after you shower.



Good luck! I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment