Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions?

Okay I have a couple of questions:



1) What would be the best kind of weave to buy for sew-in tracks(Both expensive and inexpensive)? I have in a weave now and it gets matted and I paid like $24 per pack and this hair isn't any good...



2) I'm kind of interested in trying the top piece(closure piece) but I am afraid that it will look like I have on a wig.. Has anyone ever used it before and what was your outcome



3)My hair is dark brown but I want to use maybe strawberry blond tracks but I don't want to dye my hair... Will I still be able to use a different color weave?



4) My hair is badly broke off would it be a good idea to get my hair cut first then get my tracks(this would all be done on the same day)?



5) If you have any tips or solutions please feel free to tell me



Also I live in Milwaukee and I need to know the best places to get something like this done but at an affordable price... IT can either be braid shops or beauty salons....



Hair extensions?

The deeper the wave the more the mat, especially on hair that is not as expensive. Depending on the type of hairstyle you want will determine what hair is best. Finger roll by outre, is a very nice soft wave, that is also good for roller setting. this hair is about 25.00 to 35.00 dollars depending on the distributor. Hollywood brand of hair has a very nice line, it is more expensive, but ut really last with less tangle. They have quite a few different wave patterns, and even the curliest pattern, does not tangle like the others. Always feel the hair for softness, if the hair is soft, most likely it will tangle less.You can use whatever color you like, depending on the style, if you choose a color other than your hair color, make sure that your style does not require you to leave any of your hair out. Trim your hair before your sew-in, but a cut is not necessary.The top closure can be used without having a wiggish look, That will be up to the stylist.



Hair extensions?

if your hair is badly damaged i would not get a weave if i were you. it tends to put hair out and pull on hair strands and make it weaker. if you don't want to dye your hair i would suggest buying some clip in blonde extensions versus any other method.



Hair extensions?

Well in my opinion..never go for the cheap weave. Try to get the medium expensive to most expensive. It looks better and last longer.



Also I would advise you NOT to put anything in your hair until it gets healthy. That's probably why your hair is very damaged..because of the extended wear of the weave and pulling of your real hair. You have to continue to wash and condition your hair. Go get a wash and condition and cut your hair to get rid of all the damaged ends. Wait for a couple of months or longer and then get extensions.



If you continue to put crap in your damaged hair, you will not have any...then you would have to wear a wig. Believe me I've seen people and its not cute.



Hair extensions?

B4 u do anything, get your hair cut however short they have to cut it so u can regrow properly while u have the tracks in. I have a whole head sewed in right now (shoulder length) which is actually my actual length...weave is easier to maintain than natural hair, and my styles last 3x longer with the weave. Anyway, I have Beverley Johnson hair. She swooped me in the front and I've got deep waves all over. Its georgeous...i havent tied it up not one night and Ive been sexin and everything %26amp; its not tangled nor shaggy nor messed up. Its been 2 wks. Bev Johnson costs 16.99 for 12 inch in TN.



Hair extensions?

I found these sites good for hair and beauty. Check them out hope you will find your answer.



http://www.hairs-style-picture.com



http://www.hairstylestalk.com



http://www.stillstandingpunkrock.com



http://www.woman-beauty-tips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment