Monday, April 16, 2012

What's the correct placement for each part of a 7 piece clip in hair extensions set?

I have just ordered a 7 piece set of clip in hair extenions online to wear to my Indian engagement this Sunday. The pieces are the following sizes:



One - 8" wide piece (3 clips attached per piece)



Two - 6" wide piece (3 clips attached per piece)



Two - 4" wide piece (2 clips attached per piece)



Two - 2" wide piece (1 clip attached per piece)



I understand that the 8" piece is for the bottom section and the two 2" ones are for the sides of the head.



But what's the best position for the other 4 pieces? And also should they run straight down the back of my head like the big piece or should some be attached along the sides of my heads?



A big big thank you in advance to everyone who commits their time and effort to helping me out!! :-)



What's the correct placement for each part of a 7 piece clip in hair extensions set?

i would love to help you out, but to be honest, do you really want someone to tell you over the internet how to put your extensions in? what if they tell you the wrong way? i suggest seeing a stylist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment