Monday, April 23, 2012

Temp. hair color???

'kay, so I want to die a few pieces of my hair a navy-ish color. (my hair is dark brown) But before I possibly destroy my hair I'd like to try something VERY temporary. Does anyone have any suggestions??? I'm wondering if temp. stuff would even work for me because my hair is so dark.



Temp. hair color???

the only way you can put an temporary color on ur hair is if you bleach it first. You can not add any temporay color to your head unless you have blonde hair. So if you want you can get bleached highlights than add the temporary hair color on it after 24 hours and see if you like it that way. =)



Temp. hair color???

maybe try henna?



Temp. hair color???

navy blue?



good luck with that one, i don't think that would look so good, usually black hair with blue looks good.



plus when blue hair fades it can look grayish.



BUT, i happen to know that dark brown hair looks AMAZING with bright red highlights, i'm not even kidding, its very subtle, but closeup its amazing, seriously it looks so good.



plus if you want to try some stuff out, try hot topic, they have some crazy temporary colors.



(pink, purple, blue, etc.)



but the temporary colors may not show up that good, none of them do, especially on dark hair.



but if you do get your hair done, it will fade out eventually anyway.



good luck!!



hope you like my ideas.



Temp. hair color???

nope temp won't work on dark hair...you need peroxide and thats permanent...you need a product that lifts and deposits

No comments:

Post a Comment