Monday, April 23, 2012

I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

I would like to know if i am going to be OK and if i get seriously ill, can i take it to court?



I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

Hello,



If this question is serious, then you are going to be fine. At worst, it's the hairs you've swallowed that you need to ask about, not the hairs still in your soup.



Humans don't get fur-balls, like cats do in their stomachs.



If this question is light-hearted, then you need to take the advice of the Waiter in the following limerick,



There was a young fellow from Kew



Who discovered some hair in his stew.



Said the waiter, "Don't shout,



"Or wave it about,



"Or the rest will be wanting one, too."



Hope this helps, Belliger (retired UK GP)



I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

Oh dear god!!! What the hell is wrong with people now a days. Did ya find a finger in you're chili too???



I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

Sure, go file a lawsuit against the restaurant or soup company or whoever gave you the soup, that's the way to go



I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

Eww, gross.



I found a piece of hair in my soup!?

Seriously, you're fine. Don't eat the soup. If you find it at home, just throw it away. I guess you could eat it if you're sure it was your own hair, but I wouldn't. If you're in a restaurant, tell the waiter and he'll get you a fresh bowl. He should NOT take the bowl and bring you a new one. He should bring the new one first, then take the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment