Thursday, April 26, 2012

I see spots and long hairlike things,i thought i had a piece of hair hanging in front of my eye? WHY

maybe you have accidently sctratched the iris of your eye. perhaps a trip to the opticians would be a good idea.



I see spots and long hairlike things,i thought i had a piece of hair hanging in front of my eye? WHY?

You may have a 'floater' as my eye doctor put it. I have something floating around in the fluid inside my eyes. They tend to 'quiet down' after a while.



I see spots and long hairlike things,i thought i had a piece of hair hanging in front of my eye? WHY?

i dont know how old you are but i would guess mid thirties or more. I too experienced this same problem. The good news is that you dont have a hair in your eye. The bad news is that you most likely have what is referred to as a floater. this is when the material inside your eye clumps up and forms a small lump which gives the appearance of something on the surface of your eye but it is actuall inside and there is nothing they can do ecept tell you to get used to it. I have to agree that the dr was right and the brain does compensate after awhile and ignore the spot. I fould that if you ask people over 40 most will say they have them and if you ask people under thirty they wont know what you are talking about.. try it



I see spots and long hairlike things,i thought i had a piece of hair hanging in front of my eye? WHY?

If you just started seeing this, see your eye doctor IMMEDIATELY! It could be a sign of a serious retinal problem and must be treated.



If you've always seen these spots, they proably are just floaters. Floaters are the break down of the gel that cushions the back of your eye. It's perfectly natural and happens to just about everyone as they age.

No comments:

Post a Comment