Monday, April 23, 2012

Temporary hair dye?

Ok...I love the look where you have a few pieces of your hair a diffferent color like green, purple, blue, whatever. So where can I find some temporary, easy to wash out hair dye? I would appreciate links and name brands and stuff like that if you can!!!



P.S. Has anyone seen Hannah Montanna. Well you know how Emily Osment [lily] somtimes has a few pieces dyed a differnt color? Thats what I want, PLZ HELP!



Temporary hair dye?

I found this site for you



http://www.folica.com/_N_Rage_Hair_Dy_d1...



Hope this helps.



Otherwise, do what we do and use koolaid. It's temporary and washes out.



I also took the liberty of checking out Sallys, the ones they have are semi permanent, but here is the link to that.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/dept/145...



Temporary hair dye?

ok yeah me and my friend are doing that to are hair to so . she said somthing like sallys or try like spencers i saw something there.



sorry if this dont help we are still searching!! lol



Temporary hair dye?

if u want any shade of red buy henna from an indian store....its temporary and the shades of red come out nicely....

No comments:

Post a Comment