Monday, April 23, 2012

How to survive a bad hair cut!?

I went to the hair dressers to get just a TRIM. she ended up giving me a whole new style by putting in layers, and the layers are GROSS! It looks like she literally took pieces of my hair and cut it different lengths. And, on top of all that,its WAY too short! How long until my hair settles in and starts to grow back, so u can't see all of the different length of pieces of my hair??!?!?!



And in the mean time, what can i do to my hair? i can't leave it down or else I will looks like a SHRED HEAD!



Thanks everyone!!!!! =D



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

Hair grows 1/8"-1/4" of an inch a month (or so the books say) so that's how fast it's going to grow out. I would recommend going to see a different stylist and have them texture your hair. texturizing is also a thinning process, but it helps blend layers. a lot of stylists use this tool on boys/mens haircuts to blend it all in. i actually use it quite often on myself to thin out my hair, and most of the time, when i have my hair cut, it's too choppy for me, so i take some texturizing shears to it and fix the issue.



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

oh no!! a bad hair cut is one of THE worst things that can happen to any one because it takes a long time to grow it back out, especially if your like me and you hair only grows 1/2 in. per year! If you can afford it, get a weave or extentions, hell, even those new jessica simpson clip in extentions would work! There is no price to fix bad hair, just GO FOR IT! lol



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

Go see a different hairdresser. Tell them what it is about your cut that you do not like, and tell them how you want it to look once it starts growing out. Ask them for a couple of different options before they do anything to your hair. Hopefully they will be able to give you something you can work with while you grow your hair out. Good luck.



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

Time to try ponytails %26amp; hats. Try different products to poof your hair. I would try teasing your hair-it hides some of the layers. The tough thing about growing out layers is that you have to keep trimming till they all reach one length. Safe to say a month. Try eating jello-my friend swears by it. Her hair grows so fast. Must be the horse hoof that jello is made from.



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

your best bet would be to go see another hair dresser and have them cut it again even tho its already too short.. it looks bad cuz its a bad cut not necessarily cuz its a bad length.. also ask what the best product would be to use so that your hair grows back healthy and quick! just ask a pro, they know best.. good luck!



How to survive a bad hair cut!?

I, too, am suffering the effects of a wretched hair cut. I've never felt so ugly: I cried for a week solid. It went from just above my rump up to just above the ears (no ponytails for me). Anyhow, here's what I've been doing to make my hair grow faster: taking prenatal vitamins, using growth promoting shampoo %26amp; conditioner like Mane %26amp; Tail, daily scalp massages to stimulate the hair folicles, drinking lots of water %26amp; exercising (which improves circulation, thereby improving blood flow to the folicles). I also have clip-in extensions for special events. All this I garnered from copious websites %26amp; blogs dedicated to righting the wrongs of a hair horror.



I also have adopted the mantra: "It's just hair. It'll grow."



Good luck. I feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment