Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What can I do with my hair?

My hair use to be almost at my waist but my hairstylist cut it up to right in the middle of my chest because I had to pieces of hair that were shorter than the rest (they were at my shoulders) LOL She cut it into almost a U so the pieces wouldnt stand out as much and It looks nice but I don't know what to do with it. It's naturally wavy I straighten it sometimes but when it's time for gym disaster strikes. frizz and craze. Any ideas or tips?



What can I do with my hair?

the way your hair is is perfect for a curler!! ever tried curly hair, it might look good on u!!!



just curl the front and a few pieces in the back.



and when you go to the gym just put it in a ponytail and a cute headband. :)



good luck



What can I do with my hair?

I have really long hair but when it when it was shorter I use to do the same as now, either straighten, half up half down, pony tail, or I really like to wear a head band in the gym and just wear a high pony tail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment