Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

My hair is about 2 inches past my shoulders %26amp; it seems like it just will not grow! I noticed that it seems to be breaking off at a certain point. Just at the ends--about 1/4 of an inch. So Ibrush my hair and look down on my shirt and have these little pieces of hair on it. It happens no matter what I do--even with regular trims.



What is causing this %26amp; how can i prevent/stop it? Any recommended products? Is it because I use a straightener (I know that doesn't help--but that can't be the only reason!)



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about ways to make your hair grow faster, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure: http://www.carefair.com/Hair/Hair_Grow_F...



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

I haddd and sometimes still have the same problem . . .



and yes its cuz u use a straightener cuz i do too and thats what my stylist said. . . straighteners burn ur hair and dry it out... so buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner i recommend DOVE its the onlly one that gives me good results



also buy a deep conditioner and use it once a week and leave it on for a few minutes in the shower. . .



keep getting trims !



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

warm up some olive oil and massage into ur hair like you would do with shampoo. Have a shower an hour later like u do normally, it should help. Plus , use lots of conditioner and regular trims



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

in addition to what those two people said.



use a heat protector when you straighten your hair.



it will protector your hair from frying.



im sure that will help your hair



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

the split ends are the damaged part thats why it breaks. keep trimming it, soon ur hair will grow



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

Here is the best advice I can give you about your hair. I had a similar problem make sure you (or someone who loves you ) brush your hair everyday for at least 2 minutes. I used to think that brushing your hair to much causes split ends, but that isn't so, actually it helps keep your hair stronger. Also avoid putting your hair in a pony tail or bun while it's still wet, and don't pull your hair to tightly through a ponytail holder, that too can cause damage to your hair. Using a straightener is probably what is doing it to you, if you can stand it give your hair a rest.



My friend who is a licensed beautician and into natural beauty treatments hipped to some new products that make my hair so healthy and shiny. She took me to an Indian store, I got something called Vatika by Dabur, I think you can find it on line. It has neem oil and coconut oil in it as well as henna, henna makes your hair really strong and healthy and neem oil protects your hair from chemicals and heat. Just brush the Vatika in your hair about 15- 45 minutes before you plan on washing it. Then wash it out, you won't need any conditioner. Your hair will feel and look great.



Split ends...and my hair wont grow!!!?

i use biolustreflorida.com products. it stopped all my flyaways. u know when you get up from watching tv and theres tons of hair on couch, no more for me! i love the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment