Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Development with hair texture?

Why would the hair on my head begin growing coarse and scraggly in a few places. My hair is short darkish brown, non color treated, no products, no hair drier use. I have a lot of hair though short. I have a lot body in my. These pieces of hair I find are thick and wavy, I don't wash every day but every other and switch up my shampoos and conditioners. I've alway had smooth hair. Some sort of physiological reason, why?



New Development with hair texture?

medication or stress takes a toll on your hair and sometimes



and body changes you are what you eat



New Development with hair texture?

since you switch up your shampoos it's probably one of the shampoos that's causing your hair to become coarse. buy shampoo depending on the natural texture of your hair. if your hair is straight buy a shampoo meant for straight hair or if it's curly buy shampoo for curly hair. it may also be caused by buildup but since you say you don't use hair products then i'm sure that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment