Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair shedding?

My hair sheds so much, and i don't know what to do. My drain clogs up like every 2 days! i can't even run my fingers thru my hair without pulling out atlease 7 pieces of hair! My hair is really thick but it's always shed, it's just now starting to get bad! Why?



Hair shedding?

The average person loses around 120 strands a day.



Castor oil scalp massage is greal for hair that is falling out.



Hair shedding?

I have the same problem. Its natural. If you notice any bald spots you might want to see a doctor



Hair shedding?

Well, make sure you're conditioning a ton... Try leave-in conditioner, and comb your hair a lot. You might need to get your hair cut a bit shorter so it's easier to manage, and ask your barber if they can recommend any product that might help.



Hair shedding?

wow I'm sorry i thought mine was like that i only had like 2 3 pieces and i was freaking gout well what you can do is go see a salon and talk to them about whats happening to your hair this could be important and see what they say if you need a to see a doctor then



Hair shedding?

i had this same issue just a few days ago. then i looked closely and noticed i had split ends so i decided to get a trim. this might help for u too. n the last 2 days ive noticed maybe 5-10 strands come out rather than seeing a bunch of hair n my comb. my hair was shedding so bad i wouldnt even let my fiance run his fingers thru it! now its totally healthy. i suggest consulting a beautician cuz u dont wanna self-diagnose and jack ur hair up even more.



Hair shedding?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment