Monday, April 16, 2012

I need a new style and cut . I already have semi-scene hair. PLEASE HELP !?

my hair currently-(kind of)



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/_...



I already have Semi-scene hair. ( the picture is kind of old.) But i now tease it and hair-spray it everyday. But my layers are all out of wack and i'm having a hard time explainging to my hair stylist what i want. I now what longer pieces of hair underneath. But other than that i cant figure out how to show her what i want.



SO either please help me by sending some good medium length scene hair pictures,



OR help me explain how i want it.



p.s the layers on the right are real big and poofy ( cuzz they are all uber short) but when i volumnize it they look awkward and then the other side ( left/ flat side) looks awkward too. So i dont know wether i should get shorter layers on top still, or let them grow out or now.



AGHH just help me PLEASE !!!!



=]



I need a new style and cut . I already have semi-scene hair. PLEASE HELP !?

I definitely would like you to keep the legth in the front, but go much shorter on the sides so we can see more of your face. You are hiding behind too much hair in that picture.



Check out these links below.



I need a new style and cut . I already have semi-scene hair. PLEASE HELP !?

I answered your other question, check some of the linkys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment