Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair Straightener Damage??!?

Ok so i use a Sedu flat iron on high heat and my hair is poofy and wavy if not straightened. I use it about every other day and i have noticed that i have shorter pieces of hair sticking up on my head and i pulled one out and the end of it was black! I sometimes straighten my hair when its a bit damp and it sizzles, is it killing my hair? I use CHI heat protectant occasionally, but it makes my hair sticky. Is it ok to straighten ur hair damp with a straightener thats not meant for that???



Hair Straightener Damage??!?

ok, so i use a conair straightener every day (mostly)



my hair is quite damaged



heres what u should do -



NEVER EVER straighten ur hair while it is not completeley dry ESPECIALLY with one thats not meant for it



ALWAYS ALWAYS use heat protectant - even if it makes ur hair sticky (get a different kind if u don't like it)



Hair Straightener Damage??!?

NO. it is not okay to straighten hair wet.. it damages your hair even more. Use a moisterizing shampoo and conditioner. A CHI straightener might be a pricy but it works very well and has ceramic plates that protects your hair from heat damage. The reason your hair might be frizzing is because you're straightening it when it's wet.



Hair Straightener Damage??!?

Honey, you are burning your hair. Never use a regular flat iron on wet or damp hair. You need to use a heat protectant. Try looking at alberto vo5 or pantene, even bed head has heat protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment