Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

I have a hair appointment early next week and want big changes. I'm 15.



My hair right now goes about 4 inches below my shoulder {it's brown} and on both sides, I have pieces of hair framing my face. I'm thinking I want to take 3-3 1/2 inches off. Would sidebangs look good with hair that length?



Also, I'll be highlighting my hair for the first time. If I say I want summery coloring will that be enough description? In the summer, my hair gets subtle natural highlights. I want coloring like that but to be a little brighter and brought out more.



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

Actually, your stylist will be able to answer all these questions ...He/she will have you in their chair and be able to see how side bangs would look based on the shape of your face and they would be able to tell what high lights would look good and natural with your skin tone... I would just go there with an open mind and listen to what they have to say and if you like it go for it but if your not tell them and try and come up with other suggestions. And while you are there browse through some of their style magazines ...most salon's have the latest hairstyle magazines and you could really find something that you might like in those ..... I really think the best answer to your questions are something that your hair dresser can help you with totally ...



Best of Luck on the new DOOO~~~~



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

Yeah, go for it.



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

yeah, if you're wanting to cut your hair shorter then get side bangs for sure! that will look soo cute =]



i have a friend who actually pretty much did the same thing that you're going to do, and she looks amazing!



soo go for it! have fun and good luck



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

yea sure, and i reckon it'll like cool!!



good luck!!



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

That sounds like a great new style! Good idea!



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

Make sure to find a photo of what you are trying to capture both in color and cut. Your verbal description may be envisioned differently by the hairstylists---resulting in a huge disappointment. Good luck



Hair appointment {lots of changes!}?

It would the best...careful about the length of your bangs it may spoil the style also....



good luck for the new style....!

No comments:

Post a Comment