Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Which shampoo/conditioner do you reccomend for my hair?

I'll try to describe my hair as best as possible: DARK brown, looks black from far, male, really short (3/4in). I am mixed, and so my hair is straight/wavy. Here are the problems with it:



-Hair falls out. When I take off my shirt each day, there are pieces of hair all over it. And so hair is on my shirt all day long.



-Hair feels EXTREMELY rough. I'm not being sarcastic or exajorating, my hair feels like a scotch bright. It is coarse and spongy. I hate it.



-I wash it everyday and dry it properly, and put in leave-in conditioner too. I just have to wash it everyday, it's a personal thing :P.



-When I wash my hair, when it is wet, and like conditioner is in it, it feels sooooo good. So soft, smooth, and straight. But when it dries, it gets bad again.



-My scalp itches 24/7!!!



So my question is, which shampoo and conditoner do you recomend. Herbal essences hello hydration is good, but does not solve all the problems, only the moisture. Scalp still itches, hair still falls out. thank



Which shampoo/conditioner do you reccomend for my hair?

Nioxin. You'll have to get it at a professional salon. It is great for your hair type. It will help hair growth and keep it from falling out so much. Yhere are several formula's. If you have a friend that has a cosmotogy licence have them pick it up at Cosmo Prof, it a Beauty supply store.

No comments:

Post a Comment