Monday, April 23, 2012

Whats up with a bit of my hair??

Basically I have a side fringe and have done for ages but every single day no matter what product I use a bit of my fringe decides to be awkward and doesnt go on either side of my head- in my fringe or with the strands at the side and it just balances on my nose, if i sweep it into my fringe it doesnt flow with the rest and looks odd and if i put it on the other side of my head it ruins my parting!! What can i do about this piece of hair!!!



Whats up with a bit of my hair??

i have side bangs, which i'm assuming are ur side fringe, well anyway, i always straighten them and of course the front pieces end up sticking straight up. after i straight them, i pull my hair into the part i want and then clip down both sides. if you leave the hair clipped there for a while the hair kinda gets used to being in thatposition. i like doing it this way so that i don't have to add lots of product...oh, but i put mousse in my hair before i straighten it :) hope this helps



Whats up with a bit of my hair??

there are a ton of styling products you can use



try one of those styling waxes-they are awesome



Whats up with a bit of my hair??

cut it...LOL...it could be that your hair isnt parting right because you have a cowlick in the front of your head that wants to go the other way...try parting it the other way...or use hairspray to keep it in place...grrrr bad hair days SUCK



Whats up with a bit of my hair??

Try blowing it dry in the opposite direction, then brushing it the direction you want to wear it when you're finished. Since it dried the other way, it will stay up like you'd lathered it with volumising cream.



Whats up with a bit of my hair??

sounds like its the way your hair grows...a cowlick its called.



You can apply some styling product and blow dry the bangs and this piece off to one side with a thick round brush. Spray and see how that works for you . Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment