Monday, April 16, 2012

How do you get rid of a cold sore on your mouth? the herpes virus. Not hair piece but herpes.?

Abreva (docosanol) works by changing the outer layer of a cell to keep a virus from entering it, thereby preventing the virus from infecting it. It is very affective, and this does NOT require a prescription. So, you can begin treating your herpes (cold sore on the mouth) right away, rather than wait for a doctor's appointment to receive a prescription. It's available at any drug store.



Zovirax (acyclovir) works by not allowing the virus to replicate. It is affective, but does require a prescription.



How do you get rid of a cold sore on your mouth? the herpes virus. Not hair piece but herpes.?

I put ear wax on them as soon as I feel them coming on. Somehow, this stops them from coming. I don't know how and I don't care - it just works.



How do you get rid of a cold sore on your mouth? the herpes virus. Not hair piece but herpes.?

There's a lotion from Glaxo Smith called Zovirax. They sell it at all the pharmacists. You have to put it in the affected area for 1 week. You have to put it 6 times a day. That's the fastest way to get rid of it because pills take to long. At the moment I have it to, and I have been putting the lotion everyday for 4 days now and is almost gone. Since there's no cure for the herpes virus you just have to put the cream on everytime the herpes comes out.Hope it helps, it has for me!!



How do you get rid of a cold sore on your mouth? the herpes virus. Not hair piece but herpes.?

Cold sore treatment options vary widely. There is prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, and home remedies for cold sores - many of which work remarkably well.



Here are some links to a site that helped me with my own cold sore problems. Since I used some of the methods outlined here, I haven't had a problem.



Outlines a bunch of cold sore remedies that work, both medicinal and home treatments:



http://www.coldsore911.com/cold-sore-tre...



Entire glossary listing all of the best cold sore treatments compiled on to one web page:



http://www.coldsore911.com/cold-sore-tre...



That site is updated pretty regularly. Every time I go back there seems to be something new. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment